Bil Browning

Free Quran

Filed By Bil Browning | October 18, 2005 11:53 PM | comments

Filed in: Entertainment, Fundie Watch, Living
Tags: Islam, Koran, Quran

You can get a free copy of the Quran (Koran) by clicking here. I ordered one. I'll keep you updated on how soon it arrives.

[UPDATE:] The Quran arrived eight months later. It's a very nice copy.

But I CANNOT send you a Quran. I only have the one I got. You have to click the link above, if they're still willing to do it. Please send all questions and requests to them. The comments have been closed to stop everyone from asking me.

Recent Entries Filed under Living:

Robert Koneski | February 12, 2006 2:01 PM

Dear friends,please inform me how can I can receive free quran. Robert Koneski il.Kliment Ohridski 2/19 7500 Prilep Macedonia

Toni Jovanoski | August 23, 2006 2:40 PM

I recomended to all to read Sidarta of Herman Hesse, genious book of selffinding of men in life.

Asalam Alekum,i am Usman Lateef i need some Quran and Islamic Books,i will be very grateful if my request will be granted.
this is my address:- P.O.BOX 11202-ABUJA

prof. Ahsanullah jamali | October 27, 2006 9:30 AM

dear friends i m jamali n i want some free books about Quran . if u hve any plz send me .. thank you

I josh thank you kindly for sending me a free Qu'ran i can not wait to read it!

Asalamualaikum,please i am a muslim who need your help by sending me holy quran from your firm.thank please below is my address

p.o.box sa 286
kumasi,Ghana W-A

Perhaps I should be more clear:

I cannot give you a copy of the Qu'ran. I was able to get a free copy over a year ago by clicking the link in the post above. When I click the link now, I see that they are requesting $8 for shipping and handling as of October 1, 2006.

Please contact that website for a copy.

Sheik Diyawalhark Mohammmed | January 25, 2007 11:03 AM

hello
peace and love be with uin the name of Allah please i amm from Ghana and i am 45 years old please i teach childrens and students the word of Allah i teach them without no Quran pleasethe student are a boutt 100 but help as with a bout 30 Qurans and how you too can try your best to do the number u can please u can send t me to give to them i too will uise one
May Allah bless u economecally

DEAR BROTHERS IN ISLAM
PLZ I NEED HELP FROM YOU ,PLZ IWANT YOU O SEND ME SOME OF YOYR QURAN PLZ HERE IS MY ADRESS
SALAM ISMAIL
P.O.BOXKJ515,KUMASI
GHANA-WESTAFRICA

yussif abdulai | March 8, 2007 8:21 AM

please i want you to send me some of your quran please here is my adress
YUSSIF ABDULAI
P.O.BOXFN69KUMASI
GHANA=WESTAFRICA

i want free qurans , this my postal address.
Manaf Yakub