Bil Browning

It's a gay holiday!

Filed By Bil Browning | October 11, 2005 4:01 PM | comments

Filed in: The Movement
Tags:

*does happy dance*

Today is National Coming Out Day! Celebrate! The day commemorates October 11, 1987, when 500,000 people marched on Washington for gay and lesbian equality. National Coming Out Day events are aimed at raising awareness of the gay community among the general populace in an effort to give a familiar face to the gay rights movement.

By the way, *ahem* I'm gay.

Recent Entries Filed under The Movement:

AUTHOR: Marla R. Stevens

DATE: 10/11/2005 05:45:38 PM

And I'm a very tolerant* lesbian supremacist.* meaning I feel sorry for those of you not blessed with lesbianism, which is clearly the best of the sexual orientations, but I try very hard not to hold that which you can't help against you.

AUTHOR: Nuvolab

DATE: 10/12/2005 02:19:47 PM

Shocking, Bil. We had no idea. =P

AUTHOR: Seth Kreigh

DATE: 10/12/2005 08:06:32 PM

*gasp* You're....A HOMOSEXUAL?!?!? I feel so dirty, and to think that I let you into my house and left you alone with my cats. THIS is how you repay my friendship? I even shook your hand...does anybody know of a free clinic where I can be tested for gayness?

AUTHOR: Seth Kreigh

DATE: 10/12/2005 08:07:56 PM

ARGHHHH!!!!! I just received my test results...you bastard! I too am now GAY!

AUTHOR: Bil Browning

DATE: 10/13/2005 12:09:59 AM

That's it Seth. You got the gay.For those of you who didn't know, what can I say? I woulda thought the Wonder Woman outfit might have given it away...

AUTHOR: Jerame Davis

DATE: 10/13/2005 06:05:25 AM

Are you passing around teh* gay?*intentional misspelling - this is a running online joke. Google it.