The other day I was cleaning house in the morning and had the iTunes set to play lounge music. Hence, this week's "Songs for Sunday - The Lounge Edition."
1. Perdido - Sarah Vaughan
2. Quiet Village - Martin Denny
3. Taki Rari - Yma Sumac
4. Pyramid Of The Sun - Les Baxter
5. Wives and Lovers - Vic Damone
6. The Pink Panther Theme - Hollywood Studio Orchestra
7. Diga Diga Doo - The John Buzon Trio
8. Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
9. Swamp Fire - Martin Denny
10. Moon Mist - The Out-Islanders
BONUS: Have you been to FreePlayMusic.com? I've only been there once (I just found it recently). Apparently it works in conjunction with iTunes - you can download mp3 or AAC files - but the best part is - it's free. Lots of free songs! Most of them are lounge, jazz, etc - but if you like that style, check it out!