1. "You Are What You Love" by Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
2. "Power of Two" by Indigo Girls (Matt's favorite romantic song)
3. "Put Your Hands On Me" by Vanessa Carlton (an illegal taping from a concert)
4. "Love Is" by Stevie Nicks (with Sarah Mclachlan)
5. "Fallen" by Sarah Mclachlan
6. " I Would Die for You" by Jann Arden (with Sarah Mclachlan)
7. "Time after Time" by Everything But the Girl (a great accoustic cover)
8. "Lucky" by Brittney Spears
9. "Love Song" by Tori Amos (A great cover)
10. "Do What You Have to Do" by Sarah Mclachlan
*1st note - people who do duets with Sarah M. are setting themselves up for a little embarrassment.
*2nd note - I am totally obsessed with Tori Amos again for the first time since high school. Both "The BeeKeeper" and "Scarlet's Walk" have been spending lots of time in my CD player.