Some new additions to the blogroll lately that everyone should check out:
- Four Square No. 266 - This local architect's blog isn't gay related, but it's still one of the best blogs Indy has to offer.
- G-Spot Magazine - A new feminist blog with some hard hitting pieces.
- TransAdvocate.com - For those Indy folks, you probably already know Marti Abernathy. Her blog was one of the original blogroll members, but she stopped posting for a while. I'm really glad she's back and occupying her spot again.
- Tyrant Queen of the Midgets - This feminist blog by a USI student is in my RSS feed for a daily dose of smart and witty.
- Qomics for Queers - Alex's Sunday posts about gay themes in the comics (and some hilarious re-writes) have proven so popular, they've spawned their own blog!
And lastly, a blog that's been on the blogroll for, well, an almighty long time but doesn't get enough attention around the Indiana blogosphere - Whtz On My Mind. Paula's posts are sharp and well written. She should be mandatory reading for all Indiana queers.
So what have you got? Written a post you want to promote? Got a blog that's on your RSS feed that hasn't been seen here on bilerico.com? Let us know. The floor is yours...