Filed By Alex Blaze | May 03, 2007 8:56 AM | comments
Filed in: Living Tags:
What blogs do you like reading? Besides Bilerico, of course.
We want to know your opinion on this issue! While arguing about an opinion or idea is encouraged, personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of others.
The editorial team will delete a comment that is off-topic, abusive, exceptionally incoherent, includes a slur or is soliciting and/or advertising. Repeated violations of the policy will result in revocation of your user account. Please keep in mind that this is our online home; ill-mannered house guests will be shown the door.
1. For Local LGBT news/entertainment/politics: Bilerico www.bilerico.com
2. For a Conservative view of national/internation events: The Daily Dish www.AndrewSullivan.com (Andrew Sullivan)
3. For local LGBT politics: Advance Indiana www.AdvanceIndiana.blogspot.com (Gary Welsh)
4. For Indiana moderate Republican news: First Republicans Forum www.firstrepublicans.typepad.com (Chris Douglas)
5. For Indiana politics: Indiana Barrister www.IndianaBarrister.com (Abdul Hakim-Shabazz)
I was hoping more people would answer this one, David, since I'm trying to get a sense of what's popular with our readers. But it's nice to know that we come out on top w/ you :)
I personally like Feministing, Dailykos, the huffington post, the consumerist, the editorialist, americablog, the comics curmudgeon, tapped, the g-spot, the MoJo blog, and pam's house blend a lot, enough to read every day. I also have a long rss feed to read every day with a whole bunch of regularly and non-regularly updated LGBT blogs to keep up.
Thanks David. We can feel the love. :)
I have 24 Indiana blogs in my RSS feed that I make sure to keep current on. I also have 16 national or topic-specific blogs in my RSS feed that I try to get to once a day. About the only ones over there that I actually get to each and every day though are Town Called Dobson, Joe.My.God., and The Dilbert Blog. (They publish less than 5 posts a day!)