Did you know you could have over 80,000 ad impressions for a fraction of the cost of advertising in the traditional media? A recent survey of our readers shows that they have a median household income of $82,500, twice the national figure, and a very significant percentage of them are between the ages of 21 to 34. The survey also shows that their level of education is significantly above that of the population in general. Week-long ad runs start at $25 - what a bargain!
And don't forget to check out our current advertisers. Make sure to give them a click - none of them are trying to sell you anything! They want you to check out their sites.
- Indianapolis City-County Councilor Scott Keller is running for re-election. He's a Republican who's taken a lot of guff for being LGBT friendly, so be sure to check him out.
- Presidential candidate Bill Richardson wants you to know his stance on the quagmire that is the Iraq war. He wants to get our troops out.
- Media Matters wants you to be the first to know when politicians and pundits say outrageous uncivil things.
- The Stonewall Democrats have launched the No Substitutes campaign to lobby Congress to keep the T in LGBT. Click to add your name to the growing list of supporters.
- The Indiana AIDS Walk is next weekend. Have you signed up or supported a walker?
- Mombian is the best LGBT parenting site on the web. You won't want to miss this blog if you have a kid.
- Looking for an easy way to find new and exciting LGBT web sites? Check out Best Gay Blogs.