Did you know you could have over 80,000 ad impressions for a fraction of the cost of advertising in the traditional media? A recent survey of our readers shows that they have a median household income of $82,500, twice the national figure, and a very significant percentage of them are between the ages of 21 to 34. The survey also shows that their level of education is significantly above that of the population in general. Week-long ad runs start at $25 - what a bargain!
And don't forget to check out our current advertisers. Make sure to give them a click!
- NGLTF has purchased two ads because they really want your attention. Join One Community: One ENDA now! Add your name to ever-growing roster of folks who don't want the T stripped from LGBT!
- Indianapolis City-County Councilor Scott Keller is running for re-election. He's a Republican who's taken a lot of guff for being LGBT friendly, so be sure to check him out.
- Echelon Magazine is America's only national LGBT business magazine. If you're not already subscribed, you should be if you want to keep up with current business news that affects our community!
- The Indiana AIDS Walk is this weekend. Have you signed up or supported a walker?
- Mombian is the best LGBT parenting site on the web. You won't want to miss this blog if you have a kid.
- Looking for an easy way to find new and exciting LGBT web sites? Check out Best Gay Blogs.