It's a few days old,. but I just found this...
From The Hill:
Here are several options that can be added to your basic suit, glasses and senator’s pin. This system will allow dozens of Larry Craigs to coexist at one party without losing their individuality.
- Sport a large sign that reads “NOT GAY”
- Carry a roll of toilet paper and keep a square taped to your shoe
- Construct a bathroom stall around you, held up by suspenders (much like a kissing booth)
- Carry a boarding pass, Minneapolis to Washington
- Attach a knife handle to your back, identified by the letters “GOP”
- Wear tap shoes
- Cling to a giant Senate seal (you can occasionally mention that you’re about to let go, but then don’t)
- Show up with a friend wearing a police badge around his neck.