AllTooFlat's "If the election were about milkshakes" post is too good not to share...
- I drink your milkshake, even though I opposed drinking your milkshake four years ago. -Mitt Romney
- I drink your milkshake, but only if the Bible says it's allowed. -Mike Huckabee
- I may drink your milkshake for another 100 years, if that's what it takes. -John McCain
- I drank a milkshake on 9/11. -Rudy Giuliani
- I'll drink your milkshake a few months after everyone else does. -Fred Thompson
- I drink your milkshake, but I'm paying for it with gold. -Ron Paul
Go read the rest for the Democratic candidates.