A few items I intended to mention this week, but didn't get around to sharing...
- Does your employer not offer DP benefits? Can you not get healthcare benefits because you have no access to the institution of marriage? Are you excluded from healthcare plans because of transgender exclusions? Pride At Work need to hear those stories. Please take their survey now.
- Indianapolis law firm Bakers & Daniels LLP recently received the Mayor's Celebration of Diversity Award for Development because of the LGBT outreach efforts.
- Southern Voice has a handy guide to the remaining presidential contenders stances on LGBT issues.
- Grow up gay in Indiana? Indiana University is looking for anyone over the age of 18 who identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender that grew up in Indiana for some research.
- The L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center will be hosting a name/gender change clinic for the transgender community on Feb 20.