Before I forget about all of these smaller items, I wanted to put them down so ya'll can check them out too.
- Almost 6,000 Hoosiers voted for Tony Zirkle, the Republican candidate who praised Hitler at a recent neo-nazi dinner and blamed Jews for the "Great Porn Dragon."
- The Woody Myers congressional campaign has publicly apologized for threatening to sue me over Bilerico-Indiana content.
- A picture of my friend Lori and I from last year's Pride festival was used as an illustration for a GO Magazine article about the LGBT community and blogs. I don't really know why.
- A dozen elderly nuns were disenfranchised when they went to vote Tuesday. The Sisters didn't have drivers licenses or state issued ID. None of them drive since they live in a convent; most of them are in wheelchairs and can't go to the license branch to get the required ID.
- I'll be appearing on BloomingOUT Radio tonight. You can listen in online.