So what've you been hearing right before the primaries? You know me, I love to gossip. Here's what I've got. How about you?
- I hear the party has pretty much given up on Schellinger. Jill Long Thompson's election night celebration is in Ft. Wayne and not with the establishment in Indy. Will "change" win over "insiders" in the gubernatorial race?
- How about in the Presidential battle? Sources tell me that Team Clinton is feeling confident that they will carry the day while Team Obama is encouraged by the amount of new registrations state-wide and are banking on "change" to give him the win.
- All the 7th Congressional District campaigns are sweating those new registrations too. With so many new voters outside of Center Township, will Orentlicher buck the polls? No one thinks Carolene Mays stands a chance. I've heard of three different polls now that puts Woody just a hair under Carson; perhaps the newbie "change" can sweep the day.
- The two happiest candidates the night before the election? Mitch Daniels, Jon Elrod and John McCain.
- Best giggle of the weekend... Sources say Sheila Kennedy, Tyrion and I will be getting a public apology soon from the Myers campaign.