In preparation for tomorrow's historic Congressional hearings on "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," PFLAG invited family members and veterans from across the country to be part of its Families on the Frontlines series at the PFLAG National blog. And, we wanted to share their stories with our friends at Bilerico, too.
- A Military Mom "Tells" Her Story - by Nancy Manzella, mother of openly gay Army medic Darren Manzella
- Sonya's Story - by former Army recruiter Sonya Contreras
- Discipline, Structure & A Sense of Family - by former Navy linguist Jason Knight
- Children Ask, Children Tell - A guest cross-post from Mombian.com
- Don't Ask, Don't Tell . . . and Don't Be Transgender, Either - by Monica Helms, president of the Transgender American Veterans Association