After taking a four day weekend, my inbox has filled up with tips from readers and PR reps. I thought I'd throw out the best of them early this morning while I work on some other posts.
- GaySports.com has an excellent photo series from the International Gay & Lesbian Aquatic Championships. Water polo, divers, you name it. While this guy definitely qualifies as a bulge-packing hottie, you'll find all sorts of body types as well as casual pictures of fans and competitors. A couple of my other favorites are after the jump. Of course, you can clickety to embiggen.
- Speaking of swimming, Glenden Brown takes a look at the speedo. "I wonder if perhaps the objection to the speedo on the old guy is about the way in which the speedo does not disguise, shield, or hide a man's sex organs, and our societal discomfort with sexuality and older people."
- BeOneCity.com has launched a new web series. Call me Joe is a five-part series that tackles heavy issues using adult puppetry and tongue-in-cheek humor. The plot follows Dave, an HIV positive guy who dates an ass... literally.
- Friend of the blog, Scott-O-Rama, is packing it up and closing down his blog.
- Socialism and Homosex: Ohio State professor rediscovers an important slice of gay history.