Bil Browning

Our newest family member

Filed By Bil Browning | July 11, 2008 6:00 PM | comments

Filed in: Site News
Tags: Robert Ganshorn

Before we close out the week, I wanted to introduce everyone to the Project's newest contributor, Robert Ganshorn. If you're a regular reader, you probably already know Robert from his guest posts. They've been so well received we asked him to join us permanently!

Please take a moment to welcome Robert to the family!

Recent Entries Filed under Site News:

Don Sherfick Don Sherfick | July 11, 2008 6:17 PM

It's great to see Robert joining the crew. We've been trading E-Mails across the Pacific for a while now, having discovered that we have our attendance at Purdue in West Lafayette, Indiana many years ago and some other things in common.

Robert,
You truly deserve this honor. I love you, my friend.

I look forward to your comments, agree or disagree, and I will look forward to your postings.

Thanks so much for signing up with us, Robert!

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | July 12, 2008 7:03 AM

Let's see, if I play hard to get maybe more people will say nice stuff...na, probably not...They know that their night is my day.

Bil, Alex, Waymon, Sara, Don, Serena, Monica, Polar and numerous others this site, and her participants, mean a great deal to me personally. What a relief I finally get to use those old dusty journalism credits.

Anybody want to stop by for a pizza?

Yeah, right, Robert. Making a pizza run . . . to Thailand? That would be the most expensive pizza I ever ate. Of course, if I win the lottery, then . . . .

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | July 12, 2008 10:53 AM

A friend of mine is a financial adviser. One of his investors works for a Chamber of Commerce. I met this lady and she was a hoot. If Mark was calling her for any reason she would immediately ask: "Am I a millionaire yet? She asked this with a tone in her voice like "I am soooo out of here!"

This in no way recommends the consumption of pizza in Thailand.

Michael Crawford Michael Crawford | July 12, 2008 11:07 AM

Welcome to the family Robert. I get the top bunk.

Ah, Michael. Does this mean you're a "top?" (giggle) Don't answer that. TMI.

Wait. I want an answer now! *crosses fingers*

And if Bob is paying to get us to the pizza, I say we all pack our trunks!

Hey Robert, welcome aboard. If I ever make it to Thailand for a visit we'll definitely be stopping by Tiffany's ;)

Lokking forward to hearing from you about life on that side of the planet.

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | July 12, 2008 11:30 PM

I'll take you to a better show than Tiffany's. Bangkok has an intimate program on a smaller stage that is beautifully done. In addition there is an enormous 5000 seat theater which performs a Thai cultural performance that will knock your socks off.
I'm talking elephant on the stage and a man made river that runs through the stage.

Welcome to the family, Robert. I've enjoyed emailing with you and learning more about Thailand, where you live. Your presence makes us more "global." Looking forward to your frequent input.