It's time for a roundup of little tidbits I wanted to share, but didn't get have enough time to blog about. I found them interesting while surfing this week.
- Want to know who's funding California's Proposition 8 to amend the state constitution?
- Two lesbian bloggers charge that social media website Digg is homophobic. One is taking the San Francisco-based company in front of the Human Rights Commission. Both women previously complained to Digg management, but were ignored.
- Details magazine launches a new weekly web column, "Gaymer." This week he reviews the video game Corey vs Corey starring Corey Feldman and Corey Haim in a Mortal Kombat-esque battle.
- H&R Block will give Vermont civil-unionized couples who were refused by the company last year a $100 coupon or free tax software. You just pay shipping. No, I jest. (But it sounds like it. $100 coupon? From the bajillionaire company? Whooooa. Put on the brakes, kid; we might bankrupt the company!)
- San Diego Visitors Bureau is giving away a sweet wedding vacation. Write a short essay on why you should win to enter.