With all of the birthday celebration planning over here, I've been neglecting my "real post" duties... Since I'm covered up lining stuff up for the rest of the week, here's a look at some of the stuff I was going to spotlight. Check them out.
- Concerned Women for America laundering funds for the GOP?
- Judge rejects summary judgment in DNC anti-gay lawsuit because of possible defamatory remarks by Howard Dean.
- Openly gay former Republican Congressman Jim Kolbe has withdrawn his endorsement and resigned as honorary chairman of Arizona State Senate President Tim Bee's campaign. Kolbe's not talking about his reasons, but most folks assume it's because Bee was the deciding vote in favor of another Arizona marriage amendment.
- Equality California asks: "What if the recent California same-sex marriages are nullified?"
- The Point is trying to set a world record for the most same-sex marriages at once.
- Michael Signorile points out that one of Jesse Helm's staffers was a gay Republican who helped Helms fight "gay marriage" while getting one of his own later in Massachusetts. He's still working with other right wingers too.
- Contributor Pam Spaulding was featured in a spectacular article in the Raleigh News & Observer. Her home blog, Pam's House Blend, is the #1 LGBT political blog and one of my favorite daily reads.