Bil Browning

George Clooney's younger brother joins Bilerico!

Filed By Bil Browning | October 14, 2008 6:00 PM | comments

Filed in: Site News
Tags: Scott Kaiser

Okay, so not really. It's really Scott Kaiser, a former guest contributor and an all-around nice guy to know. George-Clooney-and-scott-profile-jpg.jpeg.jpgWhen he sent me the files for his contributor account, he told me I could use "Photoshop magic" to make him look more like George Clooney. Walla!

Handsome, no? *grins*

Scott is a gay man living in sin in Phoenix, Arizona, with his partner of over twelve years whom he still cannot legally marry. He grew up in the Midwest which he credits for giving him a down-to-earth perspective on life and a love of casseroles. He's also absolutely hilarious, an incredibly talented writer and someone I'm proud to call a friend.

Everyone please give Scott a warm welcome to the Project.

Recent Entries Filed under Site News:

Welcome to the site, Scott!

And "Walla!" Bil? I lived in that town for three years, and it's "Walla Walla."

Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser | October 14, 2008 7:09 PM

Mental note to self: Be very careful of what you ask of people, esp. someone who spells his name "Bil." Maybe I should be "Scot" then?

Thanks for the intro and welcome, and remember Bil, paybacks are a bitch!!

I'll just remind you... You asked for it. :)

Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser | October 14, 2008 7:11 PM

P.S. That picture is truly frightening. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

Welcome, Scott. Bilerico is a nice place to visit. I understand they have a strange hazing ritual, but it is only rumors. I think the "George Clooney" stunt is just the tip of the iceberg. Again, I could be wrong. One rumor is that Bil's HR person, Serena, makes you sign a non-disclosure form so you can't tell anyone about the inner workings of his kingdom, but telling about the form would also be disclosing the workings. Oh, well.

Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser | October 14, 2008 10:40 PM

Thanks. I noticed that Serena is also in Phoenix which scares me. If I don't behave, will she track me down and whip me into shape?

You should be so lucky. The rest of the contributors would be soooo jealous. Or at least I would be. *grins*

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | October 15, 2008 12:51 AM

Welcome Scott to dysfunctional family Christmas! Serena requires that you make her a casserole. :)

Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser | October 15, 2008 1:58 AM

Well, the first rule of any good Midwestern casserole is that it must contain a can of "Cream of" something soup.

Hope she likes it!

Okay, so am I the only one who is wondering what Scott *really* looks like?

Welcome, Scott. I don't live anywhere near Phoenix, so you're safe from me. ;-)

Scott,
I'm originally from Phoenix, so all of my family is there, except one son. My mother lives in Maryvale, and that's the high school I went to. I maybe in town next year, so I hope we could get together.

I met Serena in April. Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

Brynn Craffey Brynn Craffey | October 16, 2008 9:10 PM

Welcome, Scott!!! What a great intro, eh?!