Don't forget to take our demographics survey! Not only can you help us target advertisers better, but you can win one of our largest prize packages ever!
To win, simply complete the survey and enter your e-mail address at the last question. Over 100 of you have already entered, but there are several more that didn't complete the questionnaire. You have to finish the survey to be entered into the contest. You won't be able finish it later and enter the contest. (After all, you won't be entering your e-mail address on the last question!)
What can you win? Our jackpot grows every week. This week we're adding a copy of The L Word Season 5 and Pink's new album, Funhouse. (Look for really cool separate contests featuring the new items on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.) What are the other items in the gift bag? I thought you'd never ask! Prize details and rules after the jump.
So what are we giving away to bribe you into taking the survey? We've got a ton of stuff with more on the way! Here's what we've got in the kitty so far:
- Pink's new CD, Funhouse
- The L Word Season 5 DVD box set
- Beth Arentsen's new CD, Sap (See our review here.)
- Gay & Lesbian Parenting Choices by Brette McWhorter Sember
- The new board game "Gift Trap" (It's fun!)
- The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour Season 3 DVD set
- The Couples Contract for a Lasting Relationship by Ed Sherman and Bruce Janke (with a CD full of contract and agreement samples)
- Gay & Lesbian Medical Rights by Brette McWhorter Sember
- GLBTQ: The Survival Guide for Queer and Questioning Teens by Kelly Huegel
- Renaissance Killer by Christopher Poole (A gay assassin's memoir!)
- The Complete Gay Divorce by Brette McWhorter Sember
At the end of the survey is a box for you to put your e-mail address to enter the contest. When the survey closes, we'll choose an entry at random to win the prize. You can only enter once.
REMEMBER: You have to complete the entire survey to win the prize package!
Because contributors are encouraged to take the survey, they are eligible to win the prize package. International entries are allowed. Contest ends on Sunday, November 23rd at midnight.
Please note: We realize that the survey only offers the options of "male" and "female" and "transgendered" is listed as a sexual orientation, but we didn't design the questionnaire. We've contacted the survey owners to express Projectors' concerns.