Bil Browning

Our ten year anniversary

Filed By Bil Browning | October 06, 2008 7:00 PM | comments

Filed in: Living
Tags: anniversary, gay relationships

Happy Anniversary, Jerame. I never imagined we'd make it a month, let alone ten years. I've never been happier that we did.

10yearmontage.jpg

Recent Entries Filed under Living:

Congratulations!!!! I hope you two have a long life together.

Hugs,
Monica Helms

Awwww, moving

Bil, darling, you make me want to go like those overbearing mothers and feed you because you need some more meat on your bones!

Who's the lovely child between you? Charming munchkin.

That's our daughter, Paige, several years ago. She's a teenager now. :)

Congrats to you both! You guys are my blog mama and papa (I won't say which is which), so it's like a big family celebration! Woot Woot!

You don't need to say which is which *giggles*.

I know- I thinks it is rather obvious! LOL

*giggles* Hello pot. This is kettle.

Congratulations to you both! And a long and happy life together!

Congratulations Bil and Jerame for staying together a decade.Hope you make it a few more.

All the best for a wonderful 10th anniversary. May you have many more!

Auguri! Cent'anni!
You seem made for each other.

Happy anniversary! Congrats on your first decade together, may you have many more.

You guys are too cute! Many congratulations!

John R. Selig | October 7, 2008 12:56 AM

I wish our community did a better job of celebrating our relationships. You are both role models. I wish you many more happy years together.

Congratulations, guys! May you have many more happy years together.

Mazel tov! May the next ten years be as rewarding as the first ten!

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | October 7, 2008 6:45 AM

May your happiest day in the yesterday, be your least happy day in the tomorrow.

Congratulations on your Ten Year Anniversary! Many, Many Happy Returns of the day!

Congratulations! You all look so ky00t in the pics! :)

(And I have to agree about feeling the need to feed you, Bil. Jerame--feed that boy! :-) )

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | October 7, 2008 9:24 AM

Don't do it Bil! Stay skinny. Mother Nature and gravity will take care of the rest! :)

Don't worry. I eat like a horse. I never have been able to gain weight; I have the same waist as high school.

Once when I tried a certain med it made me gain weight though. I bought four new pairs of jeans and threw away my old ones. After all, who actually loses weight? (And I was finally up to a weight that didn't make me look starved!) As soon as I went off the meds, I lost all the weight.

According to Jerame, I'm a little heating blanket at night though, so I must burn off calories the few hours of sleep I get each night. Power napping! I need to write a book!!

Congratulations!! May you have many, many more happy and healthy decades together.

Curtis Morton | October 7, 2008 3:57 PM

Whoo hoo, Congrats!!!! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Mick & I have been together going on 19 years, & know it takes a lot of effort to keep a relationship together. Good on you guys...

Linda Perdue Linda Perdue | October 8, 2008 6:15 AM

31 years this month, raised a daughter who is now an incredible woman, and am SO proud to know Paige, Bil and Jerame and count them as friends. Ten years in boyyears? HAS to equal 31 girlyears!!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations guys! You look really cute together.

Mick & I have been together for 18 years, & I know what it takes to keep a relationship together. The straight divorce rate is still at 50%, so I think we're doing pretty well.