Isn't the internet grand? One of the funniest aspects to being a blogger is where you find yourself mentioned online. Last week my Google alerts brought me one of the oddest citations yet. I thought I'd throw it out there and ask Projectors where they have found themselves online. So, let's hear those stories. Where have you ended up? Was it good or bad?
My Christianity Today magazine mention after the jump.
From the Christianity Today posting "Rick Warren Responds to Criticism":
Just about everybody has an opinion about whether Obama should have chosen Warren.
It's particularly fun to read headlines if you click the "Rick Warren" tag on the Huffington Post:
- Rick Warren Announcement Is Slap In The Face To GLBTQ Army
- Obama's Pastor Warren Pick; A Bridge Too Far
- Barack, Get a Klue
- Right Message, Wrong Messenger
- Dump Rick Warren - Letter to President-elect Obama
- Rick Warren: What Was Obama Thinking?
However, Bil Browning, longtime LGBT activist writes, "Calm down. Rick Warren is not a big deal. This tempest in a teapot will only harm our community."