Regarding that video,
- Please don't forget to be critical about marriage.
- Please love the weirdo queers, too.
- Please don't exclusively equate love with long-term, two-party commitment. Or atomized nuclear families.
- Please don't think assimilation + inclusion are justice + freedom.
- Please expand definitions of love + family.
- Please don't heteronormative-ify us.
- Please work for love and against violence in huge, visionary, multifarious ways.
(And please note: Soviet Kitsch is really the best Regina Spektor album. Some songs on that make me cry.)