Bil Browning

Happy Birthday to my baby!

Filed By Bil Browning | April 08, 2009 12:30 PM | comments

Filed in: Living
Tags: happy birthday, Jerame Davis

Not so long ago, Jerame wasn't my baby, he was his mom's baby. meandmom.jpg

He wasn't just any baby either. His parents were both very young and rebellious teens more into partying than parenting. He spent large swaths of time pawned off on various relatives, one with a house so filthy the roaches ruled. Drug use, violence and irresponsibility were the values espoused.

Yet Jerame has matured into a very different sort of person than his upbringing would have foretold. He put himself through college; he took responsibility for raising his daughter without any support from her mother; he's become an effective local advocate for LGBT rights and a resource on technology for local non-profits. In short, a gentleman and a scholar.

Happy Birthday, baby. I'm proud of the man you've become and look forward to watching you continue to mature with grace and style.

Recent Entries Filed under Living:

Thomas Jose | April 8, 2009 1:04 PM

Happy Birthday Jerame

Happy Birthday Jarame! Many happy returns.

Scott Kaiser Scott Kaiser | April 8, 2009 2:06 PM

Happy Birthday Jerame! Wishing you the very best in life.

HBTY
HBTY
HB dear Jerame
HBTY.

Spank spank spank spank...
And a pinch to grow an inch!

And many more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERAME!!!! AND MANY MORE!!!! XOXOXOXO

Don Sherfick Don Sherfick | April 8, 2009 4:14 PM

Happy Birthday, and my all your future denial of service attacks be no more than the store being out of birthday candles!

Lynn David Lynn David | April 9, 2009 4:29 AM

Happy Birthday, Jerame!

Robert Ganshorn Robert Ganshorn | April 9, 2009 5:15 AM

Happy 29th Birthday Jeramie. When you have hit 39 like me (stop laughing) you will know it has all been worthwhile.

Thanks, everyone. I think I'm going to stop counting after this year. 34 seems like a good age to stop at. It still rounds down to 30 and yet still says you're old enough to be considered an adult.

Yep. Sounds good to me.

Philip Madruga | April 9, 2009 6:38 PM

Happy Birthday, Jerame!
May your blessings only multiply!

And blessings on you, Bil, for having such a great heart!

Happy Birthday, J. Sorry I was a bitch about that one thing yesterday. :P