- I liked girls and women, but also liked what they wore.
- I loved science and science fiction.
- I launched model rockets and even started a model rocket club.
- I was very mechanically inclined and loved building things with wood, plastics, metal and various moving parts.
- I was a wimp. I didn't play sports except Little League, because I had good hand/eye coordination when batting.
- With my friends, I was the follower. No one would listen to my suggestions or my opinions.
- I was a mediocre Navy person and employee, doing the least I needed to do to get by.
- I loved wearing dresses whenever I could, and for as long as I could.
- I did not care about causes or what happened in our country politically.
- When making love as a man, it was too short and I wasn't very thrilled with what my part was in the "process."
Editors' Note: While Monica isn't a contributor, we've decided to expand the series to include frequent readers and a few well-known guest bloggers. If you would like to participate in this series, send an e-mail to email@example.com.