1. Face your truth. Embrace your truth. Live your truth.
2. Like all people, you are a unique, distinctive blend of feminine and masculine.
3. Nature is diversity. Difference is not disease. Uniqueness is not illness.
4. All human beings possess a gender identity. None are disordered.
5. Hold your head high. Transcending birth-sex assignment is nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of.
6. Closets kill. You bear no guilt for how you were born.
7. Try new paths that are different from those that have failed you in the past.
8. In learning the social conventions withheld from you in childhood, taste everything and try not to choke. You will discover the expressions that fit your soul.
9. You are not alone. Accept help and support when you need it. Offer help and
support when you are needed.
10 Be yourself.