1. Does President Obama seem to be generally more supportive of Trans folk than he seems to be of GLB folk?
2. If corporations can spend money on elections, then that means that LGBT folks can form corporations (which are fairly cheap to do) and spend money on elections as well -- stepping outside the realm of 501c3 and c4 orgs and free of the reporting requirements that burden them.
3. On the presumption of Perry making it through the full 9th cicuit -- will that overturn amendments in the other states, and if so, will it allow for a window of opportunity before SCOTUS puts a hold on it?
4. How would you define sexual orientation? Given the attempt by the defense in the Perry Trial to show that it changes and is hard to pin down, what criteria would you use to describe it?
5. How would you feel if a politician stood up and said that they were running on a platform to deny gay people the right to be in communal showers with other persons of the same sex on the grounds they could assault them? How would you feel if every major organization was suddenly silent about it?