Nathan Strang

The Pope Song: Possibly Mother F#$&ing Offensive

Filed By Nathan Strang | May 04, 2010 8:00 PM | comments

Filed in: Entertainment, Fundie Watch
Tags: Catholic child abuse, Catholic church, child molestation, Pope is a mother fucker, Pope Song

There's not much else to say about this whole pope-possibly-hiding-the-kiddy-touchers-from-justice issue that this song doesn't sum up. And like Joe.My.God says, this "fucking wins the internet for all motherfucking time." Lyrics + Video after the fucking Jump.

popesong-558x314.jpg

Song written and sung by Tim Minchin

Recent Entries Filed under Entertainment:

Bill Perdue Bill Perdue | May 4, 2010 8:20 PM

It's excellent.

Judas Peckerwood | May 4, 2010 8:39 PM

The lyrics are where?

Judas Peckerwood | May 4, 2010 8:40 PM

The lyrics are where?

Ed Meiller | May 4, 2010 8:46 PM

I couldn't have said it better. I loved it!!

Ed Meiller | May 4, 2010 9:06 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself. Somebody should pass this on to Bill Maher.

Sinead O'Connor would definitely approve. Fight the real enemy!

That's not fucking offensive at all. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. :)

Juston Thouron Juston Thouron | May 5, 2010 1:04 PM

He’s a fucking motherfucker
Fuck the fucking fucker
Fuck the motherfucker
He’s a total fucking fucker
Fucking fuck the motherfucker
Fuck the motherfucker
Fuck the motherfucking Pope.

Fuck the motherfucker.
And, fuck you motherfucker, if you think that motherfucker is sacred.
If you cover for another motherfucker who’s a kiddie fucker, fuck you.
You’re no better than the motherfucking rapist.
And if you don’t like the swearing that this motherfucking voice from me and recollects your moral or intellectual paucity.
Then fuck you motherfucker this is language one employs when one is fucking cross about fuckers fucking boys.

I don’t give a fuck if calling the Pope a motherfucker means you unthinkingly brand me an unthinking apostate.
This has naught to do with other fucking godly motherfuckers, I’m not interested right now in fucking scriptural debate.
There are other fucking songs and there are other fucking ways.
I’ll be a religious apologist on other fucking days.
And the fact remains if you protect a single kiddie fucker, then Pope or Prince or plumber you’re a fucking motherfucker.

You see, I don’t give a fuck what any other motherfucker believes about Jesus and his motherfucking mother.
I’ve no problem with the spiritual beliefs of all these fuckers while those beliefs don’t hit back on the happiness of lovers.
But if you build your church on claims of fucking moral authority and then threaten to hell, impose it on others in society.
Then you, you motherfuckers, can expect some fucking wrath, when it turns out you’ve been fucking us in our motherfucking asses.

So, fuck the motherfucker and fuck you motherfucker if you’re still a motherfucking Papist.
If you covered for a single motherfucker who’s a kiddie fucker, fuck the motherfucker he’s as evil as the rapist.
And if you look into your motherfucking heart and tell me true.
If this motherfucking stupid fucking song offended you.
With its stilted fucking language and its fucking disrespect.
If made you feel angry go ahead and write a letter.
But if you find me more offense than the fucking possibility, of a Pope protecting Priests when they were getting fucking fiddly,
Then listen to me motherfucker, this here is a fact: You are just as morally misguided as that motherfucking power hungry, self-aggrandized
bigot in the stupid fucking hat.

Fuck the motherfucker
He's a fucking motherfucker.
Fuck the motherfucker.

My new personal theme song.

But, but, we have to respect the Pope! I'm sure the State Dept. will apologize for this one soon.

Patrice Keating | May 8, 2010 11:51 AM

I might not have written it, but I was sure thinking it.

Krista Davis | May 9, 2010 12:51 AM

Laughed until I cried. The ending lines of verse are so true. Permalink!