One of our most popular sections on the front page is our "Project Highlights" box - a regularly rotating group of links to some of the best blog posts on the site. I mix them up occasionally and changed it again over the weekend.
Since so many of you write in to ask, "What was that post again? The one that used to be in the Highlights section?", I thought I'd do a quick bullet list of the last grouping. You'll have to check out that middle column box to see the new posts that've been named one of the Best of Bilerico.
- On Being Late, Or, 2009: The Year In Random by Don Davis
- The Horrible Truth About Gay Marriage by Diane Silver
- Needed: A Better Definition of Bigotry by Patricia Nell Warren
- Is Violence Inevitable In Our Fight For Equality? by Father Tony
- I have a problem with faggots by Bil Browning
- The Word of God has a well-known liberal bias by Alex Blaze
- How many partners is too many? by Eric Leven
- Photoshoot with Claudia Charriez by Jeff Sheng
- What Transmisogyny Looks Like by Tobi Hill-Meyer
- The Austen that furry built by Austen Crowder