Bilerico Project's madcap chaos took on an extra special spin this week when beloved contributor Andrew Belonsky stepped into the driver's seat and took the site out for a spin. Andrew took readers from weighing anti-abortion politics against gay acceptance to Ricardo Montalban's beefcake photos and threw in a pit stop for some JC Leyendecker illustrations. What else could you have missed this week? Great posts like these:
SundayLoving myself gay, loving myself fat Filed by: Rev. Emily C. Heath
Reflections of a Gay Caregiver Filed by: D Gregory Smith
MondayThey're Coming for Your Kids Filed by: Steven Cheslik-DeMeyer
Canada's Trans Rights Bill: Quick Facts and Answers to Opponents Filed by: Mercedes Allen
TuesdayExamining death, including the one I caused Filed by: Mark S. King
The GOP's Pyrrhic Victory: Why It Won't Work, Pt. 1 Filed by: Terrance Heath
WednesdayLesbian family study: No sexual or physical abuse Filed by: Nancy Polikoff
Barney Frank: LGBT issues are going nowhere Filed by: Bil Browning
ThursdayDWTS: Is the Political Fix In? Filed by: Patricia Nell Warren
Is GetEqual Relevant In The New Political Environment? Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
FridaySusan Sarandon, Joy Behar, Michaelangelo Signorile discuss "tranny" Filed by: Alex Blaze
Celebrating the veterans of another kind... Filed by: R Conrad
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Join our fan page on Facebook!