Phil Reese and I put together a team of experts to unravel this week's historic vote on the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" to help explain what happened and where we go from here.
We also analyzed Monday's hearing before the 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals for Perry vs Schwarzenegger to determine the state of Proposition 8 in California. What is standing and why does it matter? Expert attorneys will turn you into an expert.
Our round table included:
- Professor of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Tobias Wolff
- Senior political writer for MetroWeekly in DC, Chris Geidner
- National News Editor for the EDGE Media Network, Michael Lavers
- Author and former Sergeant in the Marine Corp, Justin Crockett Elzie
- Development Director for SLDN and Former Air Force SSgt, David Hall
Don't miss this important episode, and please remember to share it with your friends and social networks. There is nothing more important than good information at this turning point in our community's history.
Download and listen to the Same Sex Sunday podcast after the jump.