While news of the revolution in Egypt has dominated the mainstream media this week, we focused in on the queer happenings around the globe. What else did we bring you? Great posts like these:
SundayReflections on Death, Families and Parental Acceptance Filed by: Michael Hamar
Senator Bill Nelson tells Florida Gov. Rick Scott to "Make [ADAP] a Priority" Filed by: Michael Emanuel Rajner
MondayThe Post-Olbermann Era: What the New MSNBC Can and Should Be Filed by: Rebecca Juro
Rendering Love Visible this Valentine's Day Filed by: Davina Kotulski
TuesdayJFK, Tucson and Fear Filed by: Diane Silver
Death at Triangle Square Raises Questions Filed by: Karen Ocamb
WednesdayJust Say No to ROTC on College Campuses Filed by: Joe Mirabella
Winter Blues Filed by: Sara Whitman
ThursdayPark51 Senior Advisor Says Gay People Were "Overwhelming"ly abused Filed by: Alex Blaze
Out of Control Filed by: Kate Clinton
FridayMaking a Killing: Rocking Out to Dead Kids Filed by: Bil Browning
The Black Civil Rights Movement Is Dying, Finally Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!