While there was a lot of LGBT federal legislation introduced this week, sadly none of it looks to go very far. Great posts like these have more staying power.
SundayHer Own Payette Idaho Revisited Filed by: Mercedes Allen
Provincetown Icon Ellie Castillo Passes Away Filed by: Drew Cordes
MondayShould We Lift the Ban On HIV+ Organ Donation? Filed by: D Gregory Smith
My Brother Aiden Filed by: Intern Jake
TuesdayI Am Tired of Being in Pain Filed by: Terrance Heath
The J. Crew Transgender Plot to Destroy America Filed by: Alex Blaze
WednesdayPutting Away Childish, Damaging Things Filed by: Mark S. King
Religion Is Like a Penis Filed by: Sara Whitman
ThursdayKobe Fined $100,000 for Antigay Slur During NBA Playoff Game Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Jon Kyl Meets Twitter Filed by: Don Davis
FridayMaggie Gallagher Gets GetEqual Anita Bryant Award Filed by: Bil Browning
Building Queer Community (or The Queer Migration Myth, Redux) Filed by: Jessica Max Stein
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!