While our posts spanned the gamut of LGBT life this week, one of the areas I've concentrated on is getting your input for our soon-to-be-revealed redesign and some of my personal issues with the state of support for progressive and LGBT bloggers. What else have we featured? Great posts like these:
SundayCharlie's 'Torpedo of Truth' Sinks... Charlie Sheen Filed by: Mark S. King
Karger Wins New Hampshire Republican Straw Poll Filed by: Karen Ocamb
MondayLGBT Social Media Ethics: Please Don't Post That! Filed by: Leone Kraus
Lesbian and Gay Parents Jumping Through Hoops Filed by: Dana Rudolph
TuesdayQNotes: Marriage Equality or Bust? Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Why Black Fear Matters Filed by: Anthony Carter
WednesdayThe End of the LGBT Blogosphere As We Know It? Filed by: Bil Browning
The Night I Believed Jesus Was Gay Filed by: Joe Mirabella
ThursdayThe LGBT Population Is Not 9 Million Filed by: Alex Blaze
Maryland Nondiscrimination Bill Marks Potentially Life-Saving Advance Filed by: Guest Bloggers Mara Keisling & Lisa Mottet
FridayNOM Bus-Tour Bigot Comes Out for Marriage Equality Filed by: Phil Reese
Paul Ryan & Welfare Reform's Catastrophic Success Filed by: Terrance Heath
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!