Note: For the first couple of years I ran this on Thanksgiving as an open thread. Since it's been a few years now, let's break it back out a day early this year so there'll already be some suggested additions in the comments section when Turkey Day dawns.
A friend sent in this funny list of 18 things you can only say on Thanksgiving. It seems like a great choice for today's open thread question. What else can you only say on Thanksgiving? I know how clever Projectors are, so I'm looking forward to the responses.
- Talk about a huge breast!
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- It's Cool Whip time!
- If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
- That's one terrific spread!
- I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
- Are you ready for seconds yet?
- Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
- Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
- Don't play with your meat.
Rest after the jump.