- The Maryland Senate is set to vote on marriage equality today after delaying the vote temporarily yesterday at Republicans' request.
- Here's a shocker. Rick Santorum doesn't support civil unions either.
- Speaking of the frothy mix, during a Face to Face interview with Bob Scheiffer, former Republican Senator Alan Simpson made it clear that he can't stand Santorum. He calls him "rigid," "homophobic," and "disgusting." I couldn't have said it better myself.
- Mr. Gay World finally has black contestants from African countries.
- Jon Stewart blasted Chris Christie over his marriage equality veto. Meanwhile, Christie blasted Obama as a hypocrite saying they have the same position. Touche.
- A teenage girl in a coma would shoot baskets while unconscious. She has since recovered.
- Washington DC cops are targeting gay men in an online sting. They're supposedly seeking men who try to "entice" jueveniles into sex, but are actually setting them up by offering crystal meth; when the meth head shows up, bammo. You're going to jail.
- How the closet corrupted Arizona Sheriff Babeu.
- Catholic charities in Colorado have bluntly said they'd close their adoption and foster services if the state legislature passes civil unions. The state responded that there were "religious liberties" loopholes already in place, but the church has doubled down.
Exclamation Point Edition [What You Need to Know]