Jesus Fucking Christ! Some people describe sex as a spiritual experience, but this is taking things a little too far. I had a good giggle when I previewed this post and noticed that the Google ad was for a "Christian counseling degree" from a study-at-home-in-your-spare-time outfit. Oh, good times. Good times.
- The Indiana state legislator who railed against the Girl Scouts this week has apologized. Sorta.
- Lesbian Texas judge says she won't perform any marriages until the state recognizes same-sex marriage.
- New Jersey State Senate President says they have enough votes to override Chris Christie's veto of marriage equality.
- Ben & Jerry's is launching a campaign to overturn Citizens United.
- This has to be the most offensive transphobic advertisement I've ever seen. Of course, the company claims it was trying to be "funny."
- Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie will not defend the state's ban on same-sex marriage. He signed a civil unions bill into law last year but says it doesn't treat Hawaiians equally.
- Coca Cola is still made from Coca leaves. Seriously.
- Best headline evah: "Shopfitter died after falling from giant bucket of mayonnaise and stabbing himself in the heart with electric drill".