Oklahoma State Senator Judy Eason McIntyre sponsored today's edition of "What You Need to Know" with a sign she borrowed from a protester outside of her office. Oklahoma is currently facing a proposed "personhood" constitutional amendment that would ban abortion by declaring any fertilized egg a "person." So what else should you know this Monday morning? Here we go:
- Students are rallying around Tennessee high school principal Dorothy "gays are evil" Bond who resigned last week after her anti-gay comments were made public. The Obama's secret agenda for his second term? Friends and foes alike are speculating.
- What are Rick Santorum's sons learning at their private school run by the Catholic Opus Dei sect? Self-flagellation, perhaps?
- Obama's transgender former nanny lives in an Indonesian ghetto. She now lives as a man again because she fears for her life.
- "Indecent?" "Twisted?" Watch as Peter LaBarbera contorts himself every which way but Christian as he describes the photo of two male servicemembers kissing.
- The Devil speaks through Obama. No word on who speaks for Obama now that he's busy being Satan's mouthpiece. My guess is the Pope.
- Even New York's hateful Cardinal Dolan is condemning Rush Limbaugh's dickish comments calling a Georgetown University student a "slut" on his radio show. And by condemning, I mean he called Limbaugh's comments "pugnacious."