Who knew that Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley was hot? I'm not sure I really need to say more than that. The photo speaks for itself. Unfortunately, it's making the rounds of Facebook side by side with a photo of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie with the tagline: "Gov O'Malley signed the marriage equality bill. Gov Christie did not. Any questions?" I cut out Christie's photo to eliminate the fat-shaming since I do have a question: "What in the hell does weight have to do with support for marriage equality?" So what else do you need to know? Here you go:
- Last night's biggest primary loser? Rep Dennis Kucinich. After his district was eliminated, he had to face off with another Democrat Representative. What a shame. He was my congressional hero for always standing up for what he thought was right instead of pandering to public opinion.
- Is the Obama White House a hostile workplace for women?
- Mitt Romney has a zombie problem.
- Washington DC has made it easier for non-resident gay couples married in the city to get divorced.
- Newt Gingrich is getting Secret Service protection starting today.
- Gay marriage is now the issue through which the elite advertises its superiority over the redneck masses?
- The Movement for Reform Judaism in the U.K. has officially announced its support for same-sex marriage.
- The Rutgers spy-cam criminal case has resumed.
- Super Tuesday came and went and I'm doubtful any of the candidates were "super" happy about the results. Rmoney and Fecal Matter split most states while Gingrich took his home state of Georgia. Looking at the upcoming state primaries, most are in the south which gives Santorum an edge. Since Rmoney barely edged out Fecal Matter in Ohio, things are looking even more desperate for the supposed front runner.