- President Obama finally spoke out about the Trayvon Martin killing, telling reporters today, "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon... I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal state and local to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."
- A truly awesome 17-year old has organized a marriage equality rally to be held tomorrow in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Speaking of Ohio, a gay couple there tied the knot in New York and were granted a divorce in the Buckeye State. What does this mean for marriage laws?
- A bit of self-promotion here, but some commentary on Bill Maher's New York Times op-ed about phony apologies.
- There's a possibility that Russian officials may detain Madonna for her pro-gay activism. A slim possibility, but still...
- A Catholic school in New Jersey refuses to put on "The Laramie Project," a play about Matthew Shepard's 1998 murder.
- On a happier note, Democrats in Colorado, have put forth a resolution to repeal that state's ordinance forbidding LGBT protections.
The News Is Still Going Edition [What You Need To Know]