You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every Friday I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayShowtunes Sing-Off: 'I Am What I Am' Filed by James Holmes
SundayMore Chick-fil-A Than You Can Shake a Drumstick At Filed by Bil Browning
LA City Council Votes to Shut Down Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Filed by Karen Ocamb
MondayI Ask You: Is It Wrong to Sexualize the Olympics? Filed by Patrick J Hamilton
Stereotypes? What Stereotypes? Filed by Bil Browning
TuesdayAndrew Christian's Non-Olympic Swimmers [NSFW] Filed by James Holmes
This Is Not About a Difference of Opinion Filed by Steven Cheslik-DeMeyer
WednesdayDefending Lana Wachowski Filed by Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Bell Ringers & Chicken Slingers: When 'Christian' Companies Go Too Far Filed by Patrick J Hamilton
ThursdayDisclosing Anti-Trans Dating 'Preference' Filed by Tobi Hill-Meyer
A Castaway Priest: Fr. Bernard Lynch Filed by Father Tony
Friday'The Gay Crusaders' at Forty Filed by Jesse Monteagudo
It's Time to Move on from Chick-Fil-Ageddon Filed by Viktor Kerney
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!