You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayShowtunes Sing-Off: 'Part of Your World' Filed by James Holmes
SundayDid We Forget Dan Choi? Filed by Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Meet My (Pro-Equality) Parents: Lyle & Michele Becker Filed by John M. Becker
MondayAnd the Emmy Goes to... the Same People Filed by James Holmes
Marriage at the Ballot: Lindsey & Jessica in Maryland Filed by Adam Polaski
TuesdayHappy Birthday Bilerico: Now Go Get a Job Filed by Bil Browning
This Is What DOMA Discrimination Looks Like Filed by Waymon Hudson
WednesdayNot So 'Queer' After All Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
End Times Politics Filed by Guest Blogger K.C. Boyd
ThursdayTaking the Good with the Bad in Texas Filed by Leslie Robinson
Register to Vote in California Online or Via Smartphone Filed by Karen Ocamb
FridayGiving Myself a 40th Birthday Present Filed by Bil Browning
Is 'New Normal' Trying to Be the New 'Maude'? Filed by James Holmes
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!