- GLAAD has excluded the New York Post from the red carpet of the upcoming GLAAD Media Awards in New York after the newspaper was unwilling to discuss changing their terrible and offensive coverage of trans* issues.
- Boston's St. Patrick Day Parade continues to exclude LGBT groups.
- Salonruns down Pope Francis' five most objectionable statements on gay equality.
- So how did the gay rights panel at CPAC go after all?
- Chick-fil-A's WinShape Foundation considerably increased their donations to anti-LGBT organizations in 2012.
- A bill to extend legal protections to trans* people in Maryland has died in committee.
- The National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), one of the most destructive "gay cure" organizations in existence, has lost its tax exempt status.
- Channel TEN in Australia edited out same-sex overtly sexual content from the TV show Glee, while leaving heterosexual sexual content intact.
- Jeremy Hooper's dissection of the new NOM advert illustrates just how willing the anti-equality organization is to bend the facts to suit their purposes.
- A Christian polling firm finds that the majority of Americans support marriage equality, and an overwhelming majority support housing and employment protections on the basis of sexual orientation.
- Finally, the sorry tale of how some of those Disney happily-ever-afters turned out (h/t Towleroad):
What You Need To Know for 3/15/13