You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayGay Men Need to Adopt a Hands-Off Policy Filed by Sean Bugg
SundayTasha Yar: Denise Crosby Will Be Boston Pride Parade Marshal Filed by Bil Browning
Coming Out in Favor of Same-Sex Marriage Money Filed by Rebecca Juro
MondayDOMA Packs a Particularly Potent Punch at Tax Time Filed by John M. Becker
Detroit Archbishop: Pro-Marriage Equality Catholics Shouldn't Take Communion Filed by John M. Becker
TuesdayUsing Scripture to Rationalize Financial Slavery Filed by Mercedes Allen
The Restaurant Industry Puts Your Health In Danger For Dollars Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
WednesdayWill Marriage Equality Lead to Equal Sharing of Housework? Filed by Terrance Heath
Sara Gilbert Announces Engagement to Singer Linda Perry Filed by Karen Ocamb
ThursdayThe State of Black America: Progress Made, But Far To Go Filed by Terrance Heath
They'd Have to Arrest Me Too Filed by Bil Browning
FridayComprehensive Immigration Reform Is an LGBT Issue Filed by Karen Ocamb
What You Need To Know for 4/12/13 Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!