You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayWhat You Need To Know This Week (5/19 - 5/25) Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
SundayCan Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Cure the GOP's Homophobia? Filed by Michael Emanuel Rajner
The Evolution of the American Family Filed by Bil Browning
MondayRemember, Freedom Isn't Free Filed by Bil Browning
TuesdayGoogle Has a Gay Problem Filed by John M. Becker
You'd Think They'd Keep a Lower Profile! Filed by Mark S. King
WednesdayJennifer Finney Boylan Hits Another Home Run Filed by Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Is This the Beginning of an LGBT Backlash? Filed by Mark Segal
ThursdayWhy Is Gov. Cuomo Ignoring the T in LGBT? Filed by Drew Cordes
Another 'Gay Cure' App Filed by John M. Becker
FridayWill Illinois Pass Marriage Equality Today? Filed by Bil Browning
Watch: Grandmother's Touching Marriage Equality Song Filed by John M. Becker
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!