You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayTravel to Russia With Putin Airlines Filed by John M. Becker
SundayLouisiana Police Arresting Gay Men for Consensual Sex Filed by John M. Becker
AIDS in New York: The First Five Years Filed by Patrick J Hamilton
MondayU.S. Catholic Bishops Come Out Against ENDA Filed by John M. Becker
Suicide: A Love Story Filed by Mark S. King
TuesdayPat Robertson Refuses to Condemn Trans People Filed by John M. Becker
Why Conservatives Need Sodomy Laws Filed by Terrance Heath
WednesdayPope Francis on the 'Right Side of History'? Not So Fast Filed by John M. Becker
Why Do Gay Men Date Closet Cases? Filed by Guest Blogger Wilson Knight
ThursdayWhich States Are Now Facing Marriage Lawsuits? Filed by Nan Hunter
Will 'Moral Mondays' Revive Social Progressives? Filed by Terrance Heath
FridayRichard Nixon Praised Russia for 'Rooting Out' Gays Filed by John M. Becker
Why Do Black People Always Choose Luigi in Mario Kart? Filed by Bil Browning
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!