You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayPut It In Putin: The Porn Industry Responds to Mad Vlad Filed by John M. Becker
SundayAsking About Hormones & Surgery Without Being Rude Filed by Tobi Hill-Meyer
Indiana PFLAG to Host Same-Sex Wedding Reception Filed by Annette Gross
MondayHis 'Unofficial Last Day as a Marine' Filed by Bil Browning
Frank Schubert's Next Target: CA's Trans Student Bill Filed by Karen Ocamb
TuesdayJohnny Weir, Go Away Filed by John M. Becker
If You Think Gay Sex Is Funny, You're Doing It Wrong Filed by Guest Blogger Bill Konigsberg
WednesdayDreams Can Come True: A Cinderella Marriage Proposal Filed by John M. Becker
Trans Inclusion at the DNC: A History Filed by Guest Blogger Barbra Siperstein
ThursdayThe Poor Pussy Game Filed by Bil Browning
Flash-Mob Marriage Proposal in SLC Home Depot Filed by John M. Becker
FridayDo You Feel Sorry for These Victims? Filed by Bil Browning
Dallas Bans Erections At Pride Filed by John M. Becker
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!