You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayIndiana Marriage Lawsuit Is Carpetbagger's Game Filed by Jerame Davis
Somebodies, Nobodies & the Web as the Great Equalizer Filed by Terrance Heath
SundayHow Does Your Favorite 'Looking' Character Measure Up? Filed by Bil Browning
An Unsatisfactory Situation: The Brokeback Mountain Opera Filed by Guest Blogger John Trudell
MondayHouston Mayor Annise Parker Reveals the 'Gay Agenda' Filed by John M. Becker
Your Penis Is Showing Filed by Norm Kent
TuesdayWhy the Rationales for Barring Trans Athletes Suck Filed by Brynn Tannehill
Katy Perry's Blasphemous Act of Free Speech Filed by Rev Irene Monroe
WednesdayIndiana Sport Clips Store Runs Transphobic Ad Filed by John M. Becker
It's Not About the Chromosomes Filed by Tobi Hill-Meyer
ThursdayEvery Sperm Is Sacred...Unless It's Gay Filed by Michael Knaapen
Lambda Legal Sues for Marriage in Indiana Filed by John M. Becker
FridayIndiana: Three More Marriage Equality Cases Filed Today Filed by Bil Browning
Linda Harvey: No Marriage Equality Because Gay Sex is Icky Filed by John M. Becker
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Feedly, Newsvibe, or Digg Reader.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!